Student Travel Award
Call for Student Travel Award Application (for Overseas Students)
10th Asian Crop Science Association Conference (ACSAC10) offers Travel Grant to enthusiastic leading students from abroad, to present high quality papers at the conference.
The applicant must be a student residing in a country other than Japan.
*The criteria of "student" is that who are enrolled in University and/or College as an undergraduate, or graduate student.
This does not including Post doc researchers.
The applicant must be the first author of the accepted abstract, and make the presentation at the ACSAC10 conference.
When you are awarded the grant, registration and payment are mandatory in advance.
Grant Amount and Benefit
- Successful grant applicants will be announced in early May at the same time as abstract acceptance.
- Recipients will receive a cash award (up to JPY 100000) on September 1st, DAY 2 and a certificate on September 3rd, DAY 3, at the conference venue.
1. Abstract Submission (Due date: March 31, 2020)
Please make sure to select “Apply” in the Student Travel Award Application section when submitting abstract. You are permitted to submit only one abstract as the first author for this conference. >>details on abstract submission
2. Student Travel Award Application (Due date: March 31, 2020)
- Student Grant Application Form >>download
- An official recommendation letter from supervisor or department chair stating that you need funds to attend ACSAC10.
- Copy of Student ID
All documents should be sent electronically in a zip file labeled with your name to Dr. Daisuke Sugiura firstname.lastname@example.org, the chair of Travel Award with email subject “ACSAC10 Student Travel Grant Application xxYourNamexx”.
3. Notification: early May. 2020
Grant recipients will receive a notification by email from the secretariat.
4. Registration and Payment (Due Date: May 31st, 2020)
- The Travel Grant amount is fixed and cannot be increased under any circumstances. Each recipient must bear any additional expenses.
- Grant recipients who do not attend ACSAC10 will have said grant revoked.